My goal my ambition

In the future I hope to become a Navy Officer. Since I was a child, I have always seen and imagined what it would be like to be a marine soldier. Every day, I always thought about becoming a navy, but my grandfather once said that he wanted me to become an aircraft engineer. My parents wanted me to become a police officer, but at that time I thought because maybe I was still a child and I still have a long way to go in my life to think about it all.


But, everything changed in middle school. Since then I have seen and imagined what I wanted to achieve again. On 23 August 2020, my grandfather died of a heart attack. The grandfather who I loved was gone forever, and several months after grandfather's departure. I thought I wanted to continue what my grandfather wanted, I was looking for information about the world of aviation. But after I got information from various sources, and I saw that maybe passion is not in the world of aviation. Finally I took the decision to become a naval officer like what I dreamed of since childhood.


High school was when I started getting ambitious to achieve my goals. I set my own goal that after high school I would continue to take the Naval Academy test. I started to get more serious and study harder than usual. Although there are some problems on the road, but I can get past them.


I hope to become a Navy Officer who can serve the Unitary State of the Republic of Indonesia. Even though my parents wanted me to become a Police Officer, but who knows what I will do in the future, right now I will only study hard.

Komentar